Each year, thousands of technology enthusiasts converge on Las Vegas, NV for the international Consumer Electronics Show (CES). This year, CES 2018, will be the biggest year yet for the show. We can say that with confidence because the show has been growing every year for the past 25 years.
HookBang, LLC will be there for a wide variety of reasons. Among our attendees is Harlan Beverly, Director of Business Development (email). Harlan thinks the reasons for going to this show are so important that every technologist should consider going. Harlan plans to reconnect with past acquaintances and make new friends as well. In between meetings, Harlan will be walking the show floor and discovering the latest trends in Augmented Reality, Computer Vision and Virtual Reality. In the evenings, more meetings will happen impromptu at the more than 15 parties he has RSVP’d for (no way you can make it to them all). That makes for one awesome packed technology adventure, and encompass just some of the reasons that CES is a critical show and everyone in tech should consider going.
Reasons for Going to CES
- Refresh old connections and friendships.
- Make new connections and friendships.
- Explore potential sales opportunities.
- Explore potential partnership opportunities.
- Discover and explore potential new vendors.
- See the coming trends for the next few years.
- See the latest technology.
- See how companies are marketing their technologies.